1. Car must have valid technical control, insurance and be allowed to drive on public road.
2. Car has to by made in Italy or made on Italian licence before 1989. That means, we allow are derivatives like Zastawa, NSU, Polski Fiat, etc. Only modern Abarth cars are not restricted by age.
3. Car should by as close as possible to original condition and for sports cars to FIVA specification.
4. Driver must have driving licence and have permission to pass borders in Schengen area.
5. "GMR Meeting" is purely a classic tourism rally, not competition. We not allow to compete or drive above the speed limits. In each country are different road laws which has to be fulfilled by teams.
6. During rally we do not allow to use any navigation or metric systems which was not present in year 1989.
7. Road books with map of area will by given to each team during the brifing. Important information and numbers for coordinators also will by included. We suply technical (or towing) help for persons without service team.
More informations about track and regulations are avilable here:
We reserve the right to change the programme schedule and regulation at any time to fill organizator, participants and law needs.